With the support of FC Grand Capital
Medicine has become an outpost in the fight against the pandemic.
Moderator: Andrey Yanovsky,
- How effective have medical centers been in coping with the pandemic?
- How will medicine evolve after COVID-19?
- Will the roles of the private and public sectors change in medicine?
- What new services will be in demand?
- What new medical technologies have penetrated the private medical market in Russia?
- What is the role of the pharmaceutical industry in new medical technologies?
- And where is the effective bridge between pharmaceutics and private and public medicine?
Director General of the European Medical Center, Chairman of the Board at the National Association of Non-Governmental Medical Organizations Invited speakers: Elena Latysheva,
Chairman of the Board at Expert Group of Medical Companies;Muslim Muslimov,
Chairman of the Association of Healthcare Managers, Chairman of the Health Care Committee of Delovaya Rossiya Public Organization (Business Russia), Founder of Klinika No. 1 Medical Centers Network;Denis Remenyako,
Founder and Director General of FC Grand Capital Pharmaceutical Company; Konstantin Sharlovskiy
, Head of the Life Sciences Practice at Pepeliaev Group Law Firm; Arkady Stolpner,
Chairman of the Board of the Medical Institute named after Berezin Sergey