As noted by many experts, the hardware market will grow robustly in the coming decades, given the digitalization of the economy, the development of fifth-generation mobile communications and robotics. This market segment is one of the key industrial sectors. Its development largely determines the level of innovation and social development of the country and the competitiveness of the economy.
At the same time, Russian companies - national champions can develop unique solutions in microelectronics, telecommunications, and supercomputer equipment. It became possible thanks to the creation of technical schools, export orientation, and willingness to work systematically to improve the quality of the product. At the same time, the companies in this segment are ready not to compete among themselves but to complement each other by creating joint consortiums. Thus, it is the national champions that are capable of providing the basis for "smart" import substitution in these high-tech markets. General discussion questions:
- Current achievements of national companies in telecommunications and microelectronics;
- A comprehensive strategy and action plan for the effective development of microelectronics - Strategy for the development of the electronics industry until 2030;
- Strategies for the growth of civil microelectronics and telecommunications share in the domestic electronic components market;
- The future of data centers and national solutions for supercomputers;
- "Smart" import substitution and international cooperation
Director of the Institute of Innovation Management of the Higher School of Economics (HSE University) and Head of the Expert Council of the National Champions Association Invited speakers: Alexey Chernikov,
Director General of Eltex Enterprise Ltd.;Egor Druzhinin,
Technical Director of RSC Technologies;Vera Paramonova
, CEO of Mikran Research and Production Company; Natalya Popova,
First Deputy General Director of Innopraktika; Anton Saraev
, Head of IT Infrastructure Development for Data Centers of the National Center of Informatization (NCI) at Rostec State Corporation; Vladimir Treshchikov
, General Director of T8 LLC; Konstantin Trushkin
, Assistant General Director for Marketing of the Institute of Electronic Control Machines named after I. S. Bruk (INEUM).